Saturday, January 10, 2009

From the Archives


Back in 2001, I began another version of The Moonpie Chronicles Online. This was before cool free programs like Blogger. You pretty much didn't put stuff online unless you paid for it.

I had just taken an HTML class though, and was building the site in hopes of one day being able to post it. I had created a set of icons representing me, Vance, and Martin.

The art had been lost on one of my other computers, but it just turned up again. So here it is in all its glory.

7 comments:

  1. Amazing how life like the drawing is. 3 pastey faced teens with raging hormones and not a clue about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course, I've depicted Martin wearing a Yamaha shirt when it should have been a Honda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Yamaha was correct. Martin had a Yamaha 350 Twin. See Rick, even when you are wrong, you end up being right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No shit?! Huh.I wonder why I thought it was a Honda. Of course, that drawing was done about 8 years ago when I still may have had a photo of him on that bike.

    What was it Blane had? A Kawasaki?

    ReplyDelete
  5. KZ 650 Kawasaki. But you had to say it like, "KAAAAAYY ZZZZEEEEEE 650!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Blane imitation by the way

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick