Friday, January 9, 2009

Hit the brakes


Sometimes in life you have to hit the brakes.... HARD. Just knowing what is right and doing what is right are two differant things. But when the lasso of life is pulled tight around your neck, it tends to get your attention real quick. Have you ever known someone who is a great guy but they keep doing stupid shit? Me too. Let me say only this to you my friends. If you have been going through life with a golden horseshoe up your ass for years, that same horseshoe WILL rust, sooner or later. Putting off til tomorrow what you know you should do today will cost you BIG-TIME, sooner than later. Not a sermon, just a thought.

6 comments:

  1. I remember this photo. How did you get it here? Did you take a new picture of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, readers, that is a completely unretouched photo of Blane, Toddles, and Vance, taken, apparently, around Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo was actually taken at moms house out on the west side between Coors and Unser Blvd. That was at Christmas, can't remember what year. I had a copy of the photo from a copier and then Janet scanned the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The good guy that did stupid shit was in fact yours truly. I felt the need to clear that up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took this picture silly, been looking at this Moonpie blog, funny stuff, but no mention of your LOVE back then.. Ugghhh hurt... you guys are cracking me up.. love the pick of Swanny and you too, I was around then too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, didn't have any pictures left or even knew if you were still alive. Gimmie a break. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick