Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hot Babes and Celebrity Girlfriends: The Season Finale

Tonight on Celebrity Girlfriends, we look back at the earliest remembered girlfriend when we had a concpet of this. The immortal Raquel Welch.I remember sometime around 1970, and Raquel appeared on the cover of TV Guide. My cousin was down visiting for the weekend and we fawned over that cover as though the Blessed Virgin had appeared.

There was just something about her that was different from the other sex-goddesses of the day.

By the way, in modern parlance, a "celebrity girlfriend" is a celebrity who, if they came and asked you, you would have to leave your current spouse/girlfriend. It also applies for women with celebrity boyfriends.

1 comment:

  1. I like that on top of being good looking, she appears to have brought two shot glasses to the party!

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick