Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hot Babes and Celebrity Girlfriends

Joan Jett was one of my celebrity girlfriends back in the 80s (before people really had a concept of "celebrity girl or boyfriends." I mean look at her! She's a bad girl.... the kind you don't take home to mother. She super-freakayyyyy.

Get her and Chrissy Hynde from the Pretenders together and, look out!

Nowadays I'm into the Kates. Mainly Winslet (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind version is my favorite),but also Hudson (I dug the "Almost Famous" version of Kate H.) and Blanchett and that other one whose name always escapes me until I see her. Apparently Kate Winslet was in a movie titled "Hideously Kinky," which I must see.

UPDATE: I remember the fourth Kate. Kate Beckinsale (she played Ava Gardner in The Aviator, and Flora Poste in Cold Comfort Farm.)

1 comment:

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick