Sunday, February 8, 2009

Celebrity girlfriends...

I dug Tanya Tucker for some reason, maybe because she actually sang at the Caravan in Albuquerque when she was still a teenager. Liked her gruff voice and satin pants. She lived, worked and played hard, I have those same demons myself. Hey, I think she just might have been fun to party with. But no, she had to hookup with dick nose http://www.glencampbellshow.com/ and we all know how well that turned out. Anyway, when all is said and done, it was just a fantasy.

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to note that, as hot as she was in the day, she's still got some MILF-ish qualities today. (http://www.tanyatuckerfansite.com/)

    For those not in the know, the name is pronounced "Tan" (like in suntan) and "ya" as in "see ya round." Someone not in the know would pronounce it like TAWN-Yuh, as in Harding, the famous figure skater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for Jesus! It's "TAN" ya, all you people, "TAN" ya!

    I wish I had her picture in red satin pants.....

    GGrrrrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should probably point out for no particular reason, that Glenn "Dick Nose" Campbell got his start here in Albuquerque, playing at a bar out in Tijeras Canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actuall had Glenns records in the day, I just didn't like the fact that the two of them brawled like Ultimate Cage Fighters. I bet she is a tough bitch when she needs to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a version of Wichita Lineman by REM. It's pretty dang good.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick