Saturday, March 14, 2009

Concerts








Concerts. When was the last time you went to a concert? Naw, not the ones that cost $85.00 for a seat in the 'nose bleed' section, I mean a concert with festival seating/standing on the floor, first come, first serve. In the 70's we went to a ton of concerts, one every couple of weeks it seemed. Alice Cooper, Nazareth, Peter Frampton, Black Oak Arkansas, Marshall Tucker Band, Ted Nugent, Heart, The Cars and Grand Funk were just a sample of the 30 odd concerts between '75 and '78. Those were the days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick