Sunday, March 8, 2009

24, must see television

Don't miss 24 on Monday night. I know, I'm actually promoting the act of watching T.V. But I have the inside scoop that this week, in a bizzare twist, Jack Bauers twin brother will join the White House drama. Vance was cast as 'Lance Bauer', Jacks troubled twin. Lance has recently escaped the Viet Cong prison camp and swam to Brazil. There he stole a unicycle and rode 7,000 miles up the coast all the way to Rosarita, Mexico where he sold enough tacos to buy a motorcycle and head east. This truely is 'must see T.V.'

3 comments:

  1. [Snort!] That is snot coming out of my nose.

    Words just fail me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? Is it the photo? Is it the text? Is it my giant head?

    Glad you enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, the head is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick