Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Saints Preserve Us!

That's what the Chief of Police used to always say on the old Batman shows. An apt quote for today, as I've uncovered some film footage of my first high school girlfriend, Mary Margaret O'Frangipants. We sat next to each other in Typing class and she used to share her onionskin with me (if you get my meaning.)(If you do get my meaning, shoot me an email, because I'm clueless.) Dig this opening scene where we are making love. Quite frankly it's no surprise I swore off dames for the next four years.

2 comments:

  1. First: Onionskin or onion skin is a thin, light-weight, strong, often translucent paper. It is usually used with carbon paper for typing duplicates in a typewriter, for permanent records where low bulk was important, or for airmail correspondence. It typically has a 9 pound basic weight, and may be white or canary in color.

    Second: I never understood what you saw in O'Frangipants. Perhaps it was the thrill of knowing that your woman was psycho. I'm just glad that you survived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was such a friggin' drama queen! Plus, she'd let me touch her under the overcoat, but over the battle armor.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick