Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bill-Yun Doll-ah Bay-beeees!

"Rubber little monster, baby, I adore you
Man or woman living couldnt love me like you, baby
We go dancing nighty in the attic
While the moon is rising in the sky
If I'm too rough, tell me
I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands"
Above are the members (and the eponymous lead singer) of Alice Cooper, a rock and roll band of some reknown. They were our generation's Marilyn Manson. Only Alice wasn't such a nancy as Marilyn. They were a popular recording act in our day and performed many concerts around the world.

Today Alice plays a lot of golf. He might even be a Republican like that poor retarded boy, Ted Nugent.

1 comment:

  1. I was living in Memphis when this 'album' came out and Alice was weeks away from a show in town. The papers were writing shit about this guy with a girls name and all of his weird antics on stage. That was it, mom wouldn't let me go to the concert. My brothers had just gone to the Osmonds concert at Mid South Colosium two weeks before. I guess Alice's show was a bit too much for my parents. HAH! Fast forward to 1976 in Albuquerque. Ginny and I went to Tingley Colosium and saw Alice and his 'Million Dollar stage show'. I'll never forget that concert as long as I live. Possibly the most amazing show I have ever seen. Right on Alice. Sure, the guy played golf and pulled doobies with Bing Crosby but hey, thats cool. Dosen't everyone have ties to Bing, by like eight seperations? You know, the hollywood thing.....

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick