Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wow, Happy New Year....

This has been a good year for The Moonpie Chronicles.
We have made 432 posts, had 2,750 visitors
and tons of whacky photos that we took from
every source out there, thanks. Many pic's are
"property" of Moonpie but the fact is, we require
much more than we have, so again , thanks to:

pictures unrelated, hawtness, priceless 420, etc., etc.


We also want to make sure that the women keep coming back,
so here you go girls....we will even post guys butts just for you.
I'm glad to have a goofy friend like Rick who had the vision and the brains to put together "The Moonpie Chronicles" so we could have this outlet. See you all in 2010 for more of the same with some new features to be added, including: "Was mom really my mom?", "Bosses we didn't care for", "This wasn't my best idea" and a perennial favorite...."Hey, watch this"
Have a safe New Year and "Peace" from Rick and Vance.



2 comments:

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick