Thursday, April 16, 2009

That's "Reverand Doctor Professor Frink-Faber, Sir" to you

I got my offer of a Teaching Assistantship today, meaning that I'm gong to get paid to go to graduate school. You can read all about this on my OTHER blog, Dick Chingadero's Candy Wrapper," which has recently been revamped to cover issues relating to my MFA journey, writing and reading resources, literary quotes, Grad School info, where to sell stories, and all kinds of gaytarded shit. Go check it out if you can't sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Well, see good things do happen to good people.. sounds like it was a long road but it is all paying off. Good luck and have fun..

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested in some of the 'gaytarded shit' that you offer on the Dick Chingedero site. I was wondering if I could get paid to sell my story. See, I was born with no brain but I grew one in high school.Can I get paid for that?

    Right on Rick. I just wrote that for Katerine. Thanks for riding along.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick