Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jobs we've had....

While Rick was terrorizing the Army post in Washington state with his Honda 50, I was dazzling crowds with my "Mini-bike Thrill Show". Under the watchful eye of promoter Grandaval "The Earl" Kirk, we toured 17 States in 34 days and did 117 shows. My back still hurts a little bit and a girl stole my teeth at the Motel in Arkansas. Here, at a show in Great Bend, Kansas I came up a little short on my jump because I forgot to turn the gas on and ran out of fuel just as I reached the peak of the ramp. But hey, all-in-all, it was a great experience and I hope I never have to do that again.

2 comments:

  1. Thank Christ you didn't land on the Camaro! That's all I've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw, the VW Sorraco took the brunt of the damage. No waste there.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick