Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Don't let this happen to you on 420 day...

Years ago, on a 420 day in a land far away, Rick and I had some strange stuff happen to us. For a moment, I thought I was a 'fair haired leaping gnome..' and then took a trip on an airport shuttle bus for 20 laps around the airport for no reason at all.
And Rick, while stationed over seas, thought it would be funny to walk around in this bizzar outfit with toy dynamite strapped to himself. The authorities didn't care for Ricks jest.
All this to say....have a nice day. Oh , and don't do stupid shit. People will look at you funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick