Thursday, March 25, 2010

Remember having a film camera?

In 1976, I had a photography class in High School where we would develop and print our photographs. Yes, with 35mm film, developer and toner. Dark-rooms, enlargers and the works. Plus, the teacher, Ms. Carpenter was cool. (see previous Moonpie posts) Who else would tell you, "go take pictures and come back when class is over." Off campus we would drive to the "boxcar" and hang out and then return with 1 minute to go before class was over. I miss the smell of the chemicals, the photo paper and I guess going into the 'darkroom' just made me feel different in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick