Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dip-shit of the Month winner....

I like Charlie Sheen, but for Christs sake man, get a grip. Richard Pryor once said, "cocaine is Gods way of telling you that you make too much money". O.K., if you want to destroy your career, fine, but what about the other 12 or so regulars that star on Two and a half men with you. Do you not give a shit about their job security?
Having a 36 hour party with hookers and "a guy'" who shows up with a briefcase full of coke is not the way to help your career. Being rushed to the hospital after the party is over is not my idea of a good time. Charlie, get your shit together man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick