Thursday, May 6, 2010

What does the future hold for us?

Rick and I took the liberty of having our photos "aged enhanced" because like Larry King, we were curious. We have questioned our lives and wonder where we will end up. We have no 'pie in the sky' plan that will allow us to just blog like fools for the rest of our lives and have nothing to show for it at the end. I really don't want to be poor again. Ricks photo seems to show a healthy, all be it 'ol hippie just enjoying life.
Vance and Janet appear healthy, but again, Vance, whats with the no pants?
Vance: "I lost them at the Dead concert in Santa Fe in 1986....haven't had the need to wear pants since."
"So it is, so shall it be." - some dude at 7-11 in Gallup, New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick