Friday, February 6, 2009

jobs we have now


Working as a project manager for a major landscape company in the Washington, DC area has it's drawbacks. Vance occasionally feels the pressure and resorts to his early training as a landscaping "cheetah." While sporting his Miami Vice "Don Johnson" shoes, he simply cannot be stopped. Coiled and ready to spring at any moment, no job is too large or too small.
"I've witnessed this animal in his own enviroment and I must confess, I was scared. Jim...get the net."
-Marlin Perkins

3 comments:

  1. Purrrrr. Nice kitty...Ok now I'm scared.

    Actually it's Detective James "Sonny" Crockett!! Don't you hear Jackson Browne playing from inside the cardboard box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right Marlin? Right Bobby.Too frigging funny.

    It looks like you're inside a coffin designed for an upside down dwarf.

    Hey! I'm doing this shit on office time, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When YOU ARE MOONPIE, there is no rest, you must get the work out to the masses as soon as the mood strikes. I'm actually inside a box from Staples Office Supply (we just got a shipment of office chair mats to roll around on.) You know how it works, 51 year old male at work on a Friday and a new box to play with....I had no choice. Dosen't everyone do this?

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick