Sunday, May 16, 2010

Worst movie ever!

I enjoy "stupid white-boy" movies. I also love a great Western movie.
Ready to Rumble and Joe Dirt are a couple of my favorites.


Waynes World was great and took me back to the days of Rick and I sitting in the back of my truck at the airport watching planes land.

And Beerfest, well.....need I say more. Das Boot! But then last night I saw the worst movie I have EVER seen. I could not watch another second of it. I turned it off in 10 minutes.



Christopher Forbes wrote, directed and did the music for this bad film. OMG. And I never say OMG!
This film was un-watchable!



2 comments:

  1. Look up a movie called American Commandos, see if that competes for the title of Worst Movie Ever. It's been awhile but if I remember correctly, every woman in the movie (the majority were prostitutes) was shot dead, some twice, because certain scenes were repeated. Can't really recall the plot, if there was one, but the horror that this movie was actually made and released...that I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eugenia, I never saw that movie but it sounds horrible. I've never been a horror film buff, but I'm sure you are correct in you critique of the 'film'. I'm amazed that people actually get paid to put out this crap.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick