Thursday, June 4, 2009

"When you can snatch the pebble..."









Sorry about the repeat picture at the bottom. But hey.....CAIN IS DEAD! Holy shit on Thursday!
Found hanged in a Bangkok hotel room, Jesus!
"My name is Cain, I mean no harm". And then he would promptly kick living dog shit out of ten cowboys. The television series Kung Fu was a staple in the Deniston house along with half of America.
My wife, Janet just called to tell me the news. I love her. She called and said, "I have a Moonpie ALERT". (Hey Rick, how cool is that?) Anyway, I'm saddened by his passing and I'm puzzled about why he would hang himself. (Did he?) I see David Carradine on T.V. doing yoga and meditation and shit so why off ones self? I guess only he will ever know for sure.
His brothers must be devastated, I would be. Bye David.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, by the way, that's totally cool that janet would make a moonpie Alert call

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the story about how his ex-wife (Barbara Hershey) were doing acid and walking on the beach, just kung-fuing shit and having a great time. Somehow, she (they) accidentally killed a seagull. She felt so bad about it she changed her name to Barbara Seagull. Seriously. Look it up on IMDB.

    She changed it back to Hershey in the 1990s iirc.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick