Thursday, June 4, 2009

Older brothers, whats going on there?


I think David was the oldest of the Carradine brothers. What goes on in the mind of a guy with two younger brothers? The lines on his face would indicate not only more years on this planet but perhaps some harder living all around. I wonder what his relationship with his brothers was like. Did they see each other often? Did they call each other on the phone to talk about shit? Hmmm..I wonder.
I'm calling both of my younger brothers tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like there may have been a bit of bad blood. I may be thinking of their relationship with their father, John, though.

    I want to go back and watch David in Bound For Glory (where he played Woody Guthrie.)

    I read a report that said that in his biography he claimed he first attempted suicide at age 5. So maybe he had some issues.

    Crazy shit.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick