Sunday, September 11, 2011

Moonpie East coast remembers....

I will not post the photos I took on 9/12/01 of the Pentagon smoking or the armed guards at the entrance to Georgetown in the District of Columbia. I will not recount the smells, sights and sounds that surrounded the Washington, DC metro area that day. I will not engage in the argument of who was hurt worse- DC, New York of the folks in PA.
All that the East Coast Moonpie office will say is, "If you are reading this right now, be thankful that you are alive."

Many suffered that day in 2001. Many are suffering today, on the tenth anniversary of 9/11. Be safe, love your neighbor and never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick