Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bikes and cars we had...

I bought a Suzuki for $700.00 that had been wrecked by some dude and his mother said, "get it outta here." The friggin' thing was a screamer!
Ben Zimmerman had a Mini, (a real one) and on occasion he would throw me the keys and said, "see ya later." Too much fun for a dude like me.....a wonder I never wreaked this car.

And Jones returned from the Navy, driving from San Diego to Albuquerque in a MG (not the MGB you see here) and promptly blew two transmissions and abandoned the car. Amazing the number of cars and bikes you go through in your life and most are simply forgotten. Not our rides.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick