Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another experiment....

Vance and Rick tried something years ago that never saw the light of day, thank God. Their pig, Elvis, was nursing on a bottle of wine when the duo tried to teach Elvis to hang-glide. Unfortunately, there were no hills to be found and poor Elvis just ran around for hours on flat ground with a glider strapped to his back trying to 'get air'. Thankfully, PETA was involved in the penguin march and never got to Rick and Vance in New Mexico.
"Penguins suck. They look my like my teacher's at Christian Brothers High School in Memphis," said Vance.
"My dad always said 'when pigs fly', so I thought I would try," said Rick.
The two left the fields in utter disappointment, the pig never flew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick