Sunday, May 23, 2010

So, how did you guys get started?

Rick and I have been invited to 'interview' with Blog Interviewer. Nice. The Moonpie Chronicals was mentioned as a favorite blog by a previous interviewie. Did I spell that right? Anyway, thanks for the support and I've deligated the duties to Rick at the west coast office of The Moonpie Chronicals to supply all the important facts for this job. And for you 69 followers, (hee hee, the number is 69), thanks for coming along for the ride. Onward and upward!

1 comment:

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick