Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Sandias from Rio Rancho

Speaking of New Mexico scenery, here is a shot a friend of my step-dad's took on New Year's Eve from his house in Rio Rancho. That's the Sandia Mountains in the BG, for those of you who ain't from around these parts. This is a view that has prompted many a soul to say "I thought this was a desert! Where's the heat?"

Click on the photo to see it in all its biggified glory.

Oh, and if you go back to the las post of pictures from the Moonpie book, the shot of me in the Cat hat with the towers in the background is just over the hill from here where you see the (tiny) towers in the middle of the photo at the top of the mountain.Sandia Crest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick