Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Balancing Stuff on a Vehicle: There's never been any reason

Vance's last post there got me thinking about stuff. You know, like balancing stuff. Like hogs on a Honda or ganja on a flatbed. Or balancing your personal life with... I mean, sometimes you just gotta cut loose and be irresponsible.

Ergo, I just want to thank The Stevage for his little Christmas gift. No, it's not this album. Or the truck. Just a bit of the cargo, leaving me with some fine memories of days gone bye.

Or, as Head East said (in a totally different context) "Bring a good feeling ain't had in such a long time. Save my life, I'm going down for the last time."

Puff-puff-pass, indeed!

2 comments:

  1. And peace be with you....

    Balance, what a great word. It can be used for the checkbook, life, work, play and "mo" play. Whatever you care to 'balance', just make sure you balance how much time you spend balancing.....

    ....and peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and an extra piece be with you.



    Oh, yeah. The peace was with me alright.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick