Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Can you see what I'm saying?"


When I first got my 'Space Helmet with Radar Vision' kit, I was thrilled. I couldn't wait to try them on and go around the house and check it out. The furnace in the basement looked like a space ship, WOW! The clothes line in the back yard looked like a super 'space' antenna. I ran in the back door and mom was ironing in her bra and slip and they were no match for my new X-Ray vision glasses.
I've been in need of therapy ever since. What would Will Robinson have done?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can see the therapy need -- being one's own mother and all.

    THis photo is freaking hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick