Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why Rick dosen't ride, #38 in a series

Rick was a little hard on himself after the supermarket fiasco in Washington state. He vowed to become a better rider and worked endlessly developing new stunts on motorcycles. Ricks other passion was meditation so he found a way to combine the two. Rick would go to abandoned airports and Martin would radio Rick instructions on how much more runway Rick had before he would turn around and speed back the other direction. "I find this new hobby to be very relaxing," said Rick in a television interview. "Most people I've met are stupid, I hate stupid people," Rick commented. "I'm trying to do something special and stupid people just don't get it. I must go ride now." The last time that I saw Rick, he and Martin were scheduled to try a run to Sandia Peak Crest via radio communications and Rick head standing from Cedar Crest all the way to the Peak. Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. I did it, by the way. I rode like this all the way from Cedar Crest to the Peak. Unfortunately, there was a troop of Girl Scouts (Stupid people!) at the top and in order to not mow them down, I swerved and went off the edge of the Crest.... and on down the La Luz trail, winding up at the base of the tram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE when that happens. Oh bugger!

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick