Monday, April 27, 2009

Say what you will, this chick WAS the bomb...




Comedy timing, thy name is Bea Arther. This chick could cut you to ribbons in two lines from her wildly popular sit-coms in the 70's and 80's. I started watching "Maude" in the 70's and watched this show not only take on every hot issue of the day, but this chick kept trying to 'get some'. I often wondered what it would be like to have sex with a woman so tall that the act would require 'fall protection'
There has only been two Beas in my life. This great funny-woman and Aunt Bea. I liked the funny chick more. Good-bye Bea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick