Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Family tree is full of nuts...

The 'nut' dosen't fall far from the tree. Ryan and I have some sort of weird habit of going cockeyed when we get around each other. Rick is even in the picture trying to poke out from under my jacket. If it had been possible, Rick and I would have shared many crazy moments like this together but the miles only allow us to share the crazy crap on Moonpie. On a recent trip to North Carolina, Janet and I went to see Ryan and Harry. Luck would have it that Lia and the two granddaughters were also there. We had a great time and Ryan and I couldn't help ourselves to another stupid photo op. I guess I'm lucky to have two great daughters that I can joke around with and at the same time love with all my heart.

4 comments:

  1. Vance has that perfect hit-upside-the-head look going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabe and I have a similar condition, come to think of it. He's far worse than me though.

    I'll have to find some examples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome dad, and I'm so glad you, Janet, Lia, and the girls were able to come visit! Love you

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick