Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Blunt Force Trauma

About 5 months ago, Allison and I were taking out a spare room we'd built a few years earlier. I was up on the ladder cutting into some drywall and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor. I thought I'd cut into the electrical with my sawzall and electrocuted myself. My head was pounding and then... then there was blood all over my fingers. WTF?

Well, there was a lot of dust in the room and so I'd left the ceiling fan on. Apparently as I was cutting the drywall, I leaned back into the fan blade.

You know you're a parent when all you can find to put on a bloody gash is a freakin' Tigger bandaid.
This is the worst accident I've had in working any of my DIY projects, so I count myself fortunate.
How we took the sheet metal skin off our trailer without slicing off one of our heads is a miracle in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,