About 5 months ago, Allison and I were taking out a spare room we'd built a few years earlier. I was up on the ladder cutting into some drywall and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor. I thought I'd cut into the electrical with my sawzall and electrocuted myself. My head was pounding and then... then there was blood all over my fingers. WTF?
Well, there was a lot of dust in the room and so I'd left the ceiling fan on. Apparently as I was cutting the drywall, I leaned back into the fan blade.
You know you're a parent when all you can find to put on a bloody gash is a freakin' Tigger bandaid.
This is the worst accident I've had in working any of my DIY projects, so I count myself fortunate.
How we took the sheet metal skin off our trailer without slicing off one of our heads is a miracle in itself.