Monday, December 12, 2011

Lighting the Way.... In High-Def!!

While some cultures light pansy-assed luminarias or farolitos to light the way for the Christ-Child, Vance and I have always believed in going whole hog and bringing out the big guns to welcome the Big Guy! This year was no exception, and we barely waited until the first day of December to get started. That's Vance you can here calling the Son of God to show him the way to the Quality Inn down the road.

(if the side of this video is cut off, right click on it and select view all. Then enlarge it for full screen. Also, click the HD icon for hi-def.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick