Friday, October 7, 2011

Steve Jobs tribute. Here's to you, Steve. One of the crazy ones.

I guess I really should post (or repost) a tribute to Apple Computer founder Steve jobs. When I first got into using computers, it was with Macs at design college. The first computer I owned was a Mac. I worked and played on Macs for the majority of my career as a graphic designer. In my house today there are, 4 iPods, 2 iPads, 2 iPhones, and an iMac.
I think if it weren't for Steve Jobs (and Woz)'s vision, we probably wouldn't be looking at blogging and graphic design and the internet the way we do today.
Thank God someone had the balls to think different -- and make it commercially successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick