Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Moonpie Tucson visits Rocky mtn Moonpie REVISED




It's been a while since I've posted any pictures from the Moonpie books, so in honor of Martin's recent visit, here's a golden oldie from back in the day when Martin, Dave, and Greg worked for Texas International. The fact that they worked for it has nothing to do with its current state of defunctededness. Pictured here is the page with an actual logo patch thing from one of the guys' uniforms. I think Vance probably stole it from them.




Holy shit!!! It's Martin!!! And yes, Sherri, (sp?) we ARE old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick