Friday, June 3, 2011

On the Road

This is outside a totally bitching little cafe in Tesuque, NM, about an hour after we came tearing balls out down Bishop's Lodge Road on our bicycles. This was when I found out that, my brakes? They notta so good, eh?

The trip was fraught with adventure including -- about an hour after this was taken -- losing my riding partner. More on that later.

I just want everyone to note the Sporty Moonpie Jersey, which is still available from our online store. This original won't be there for long, so get yours now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick