Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finally, the last two saved in Chili....

Thank goodness, the last two miners were pulled out of the mine in Chili. The last two were American workers who were on an exchange program to study mining in the region. Rick and Vance from Albuquerque, New Mexico, who have spent many hours in mines in New Mexico wanted to study the practices "down south". "We thought it was a good idea at the time", said Rick. Vance added, "every time I go in these mines, something fucks up."

The two vowed NEVER to venture into a mine again. "I'm never going any further than my own backyard," said Rick. "Look, I have this great backyard that has all that I need to survive. F... Chili. I'm not going back."
"What he said," Vance later said.


1 comment:

  1. And that's a good bowl of KC Red there, boys

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick