Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time to reflect....

Feeling the grief right now.
My dad passed away not long ago and now Rick has lost his dad. Rick and I have communicated by letters and now The Moonpie Chronicels for years but I needed to call Rick on Monday when I found out the news. I guess my first thought about Gunther was how he would get pissed at us for being teenagers and somewhat dim, in his eyes. Rick and I both had a short laugh at the thought.
See ya Gunther. Peace man.
We'll get back to the Pie when we feel like being funny.

2 comments:

  1. Peace to you and my prayers.

    My Dad is not doing well either,
    (86 years does that), but at
    least I get to do for him
    everyday.

    Again,
    my condolences to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alice. Much appreciated. We just lost my father-in-law six weeks ago as well. As the DJ said, "The hits just keep on comin'!"

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick