Sunday, November 29, 2009

My brother the biker....

This is Blane, my brother. Back in the day he rode
a KZ650 and tried to "play the game" but soon found
that booze and bikes can f--k you up. He's "all better now"
and has a grip on life and motorcycles are fun again.
I always thought of myself as the "biker" in the family
but Blane has the bug and won't let it go. Right on.


In my day, I had so many bikes, I didn't
know which one to ride. I've sold my last bike
so the wife and I can go camping in the
new Camper Trailer. We dig it.
Ride on brother, be safe and have a blast.
Maybe I need a new bike......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick