Tuesday, September 15, 2009

jobs we have now

While waiting an hour and a half for an inspector from Colorado to arrive, I just got silly. And at a Memorial Chapel for the Marines no less. The plaques have not even been installed and the dedication will be October 15th 2009. All the red bricks have a name engraved with date of death and the unit number. The project will be another feather in my cap but these jobs all run together after 20 years in the 'biz'. The retired 4-star General was happy with the job. This Chapel was built within walking distance of the Marine Museum at Quantico, Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick