Saturday, July 4, 2009

Moonpie Travels to Northern New Mexico

Rick at the top of the chair-lift (which wasn't running! He hiked it) at Sipapu, NM. Rick proudly displays the Official Moonpie Coffee Mug which was pressed into service as both a tea mug (Lapsang Souchang) and a Scotch glass (Old Smuggler.)Even the locals got into the act, as this iconic "Old Man of the Mountain" demonstrates.

Sadly, Rick forgot the mug on his trip across the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge and other areas about Taos. Remember, the mugs are still available from Cafe Press. See the link on the right.

1 comment:

  1. EXCELLENT! The display of the "Moonpie" cup is so cool! Moonpie travels! I'm so jealious just seeing mountains in the background. I'm amazed that on the same day, thousands of miles away, my outfit is exactlly like yours, down to the straw hat. Peace bro.

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick