Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Heeeeerreee's Johnny!

To have a nickle for everytime he said that his house would have never been repo'd and he wouldn't have looked at bankruptcy as an option. Prehaps Ed wasn't a financial planner but he was funny on the Carson show. Ed is dead. No more hi-jinks with Dick Clark doing those terrible shows over and over and over and over.....you get the idea. Via con Dios mi amigo.

This update is brought to you by our cub reporter out there, Janet. Thanks for another great scoop!

2 comments:

  1. Vance always beats me to the dead guys.

    I always remember Ed's imitable laugh at Johnny's comments' Ho ho ho. Right you are, sir."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Did it again with Farrah! Whos going to be number 3 in the Hollywood death trifecta?

    ReplyDelete

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick