Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thinking back on it all.....

When I saw the picture of Rick from when he had returned from Boot-Camp, I went back to this pic that Rick had taken of me just several months earlier. This is when we were 'buds' and it seemed nothing would ever change that. My days were spent working part-time mostly and driving the mesa with Ginny in tow. I soon decided to go to the Colorado Institute of Art in Denver and study Graphic Design. Wow, was that really over 30 years ago? What happened to the time? What happened to Rick during all those years and where was he? Did Rick ever wonder what had happened to me? We re-united via the internet in the beginning of '09 and here we are. The Chronicals have re-capped some of the past and the present in little snippits with a ton of lies and a lot of humor, I hope. I have enjoyed this experiment and would like for both of us to continue for at least a little longer. But, as I hear my wife calling from the other room, I must cut this short, for now. (Does this ever happen to other people?). Peace.

1 comment:

Spam and rudeness will not be tolerated. We're here to have a few grins, and if you can't abide, move along. Did I mention Spam? Because if I didn't, here it is. NO SPAM!! That includes saying you like our blog and it's thought-provoking (which we know is a lie) and here's a link to your blog. Basically, if you link post a link to a for-profit site without the express written consent of me or the Big Vance-a-rino, I'll delete your comment and you'll look like an ass or I'll mock you mercilesly for being a dork.
~Peace & Love,
Rick